BASIC PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
• To provide an overview of the Finance function and related activities within a UKCS environment, allowing the incumbent the opportunity to learn through involvement in a variety of Finance processes.
• The role will be to provide accounting support across two main areas, being General & Administrative (G&A) and Joint Venture (JV).
• Co-ordinate the monthly timewriting effort
• Assist with preparation of budget and reforecast data
• Prepare monthly analysis of contractor costs
• Process monthly journal entries e.g. prepayments, accruals, reallocations etc.
• Prepare key account reconciliations
• Analysis of cost information, running reports from the accounting system and summarising as necessary.
• Provide general support to the G&A Team Lead
• Assist with preparation of monthly reforecast data
• Preparation of JV billings for issue to our partners
• Process non Operated billings and other associated invoices received from other Operators
• Posting of monthly accruals (including prior year)
• Preparation of monthly tariff invoices
• Assist with preparation of monthly management and partner reports
• Preparation of key account reconciliations
• Review cost codes, raising queries and processing reallocation journals, where necessary
• Provide support for Logistics and other cost allocations
• Responsible for Vendor Master updates and the creation of new vendors
• Provide general support to the Joint Venture Team Lead
• Studying for a Finance related qualification
• Ability to interact with others in a professional manner, enthusiastic approach and high attention to detail.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office products
• Primary interactions within the Finance team but some limited interactions with colleagues in other departments.
• Limited interactions with our statutory auditors.