Summary: To assist onshore integrity team with all inspection and corrosion management activities performed on topside structures, pipelines, process and utility piping and vessels on TAQA installations.
• Maintain ACET database through input of data generated from inspection, risk based inspection assessments, plant and equipment modifications and corrosion circuit / loop changes.
• Assist Inspection Engineer in the creation of piping & vessel inspection workpacks.
• Prepare and update action Tracker in advance of regular meetings.
• Maintain electronic data sets generated from corrosion monitoring devices and liaise with OIE and onshore team to ensure regular distribution of data.
• Make simple amendments to piping inspection isometrics.
• Maintain the Vessel inspection Register. Ensure paper vessel history records are maintained and capture all relevant inspection history.
• Maintain current copy of P&IDs marked with extent of corrosion circuits.
• Maintain a register and coordinate the archiving of inspection and corrosion team data.
• Assist in the preparation of materials for Corrosion Management Team (Expert Group) RBI review and other scheduled technical meetings.
• Provide discipline support to onshore and offshore integrity, maintenance and engineering teams on inspection issues
• Provide administrative assistance as required.
• 5 Standard Grades with English, Mathematics and ideally a science subject
A range of alternative academic qualifications may be acceptable when combined with extensive and relevant work experience.
• Ability to work as a valuable contributor to the team
• Communicate effectively.
• High standard in the presentation and delivery of work
• Ability to manage own workload
• Ability to meet deadlines.
• Proficiency in MS office suite of software applications.
• Ability to interpret engineering drawings.
• Experience in use of inspection management databases.
• Experience and use of CAD.
Professional/ Personal Competencies:
• Understands technical or professional aspects of work and continually maintains technical knowledge.
• Shows awareness of goals and standards. Follows through to ensure that quality and productivity standards are met.
• Speaks clearly and fluently to individuals. Writes in a clear and concise manner and using appropriate grammar.
• Controls own work within schedule.
• Attends any training and safety courses as instructed by the Company.
The above responsibilities are neither exclusive nor exhaustive and the incumbent may be called upon to carry out such other appropriate alternative or additional duties as may be required which are within their capability and competence.