ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
BASIC PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
• To provide an overview of the Finance function and related activities within a UKCS environment, allowing the incumbent the opportunity to learn through involvement in a variety of Finance processes.
• The role will be to provide accounting support primarily in the General & Administrative (G&A) department.
• Administration of Onshore Timewriting Tool and co-ordination of the monthly timewriting effort • Assist with preparation of budget and reforecast data
• Prepare monthly analysis of contractor costs
• Process monthly journal entries e.g. prepayments, accruals, reallocations etc.
• Prepare key account reconciliations
• Analysis of cost information, running reports from the accounting system and summarising as necessary.
• Provide general support to the G&A Team Lead
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
• Studying for a Management or Finance related qualification
• Ability to interact with others in a professional manner, enthusiastic approach, willingness to learn and high attention to detail.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office products
• Primary interactions within the Finance team but some limited interactions with colleagues in other departments.
• Limited interactions with our statutory auditors.