ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
BASIC PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
Provides a wide range of technical and administrative support to the Decommissioning team.
• Collates data and information from a variety of sources and produces and distributes reports
• Develops and maintains technical databases and spreadsheets
• Collates actions from various meetings and manages action tracking register
• Supports Risk Management activities including TAQA Action Management System and updating ERMS risks etc
• Maintenance of the decommissioning ‘lookahead’ plan
• Controls and manages decommissioning documentation sent to or received from industry regulators, tracks progress in relation to commitments made to regulators and facilitates close-out of actions.
• Ensures an effective document management system is developed and maintained for decommissioning directorate, documentation, records, information, training materials, etc. and acts as the focal point for the distribution/issue of information. May be required to assist with the management of elements of the TAQA management system.
• Maintains an appropriate level of awareness of TAQA policies and procedures, etc.
• Provides administration support to the department as required e.g. initiates purchase orders, ensures invoices are approved in line with accounting procedures/authorities, prepares reports, meeting notes/minutes, presentations, travel arrangements, projects support.
• Acts as a Focal point for the department for internal and external queries.
• Acts as a departmental SharePoint Super user • Maintains directorate Intranet content
• Co-ordinates and facilitates meetings.
• PA duties for decommission director (diary management)
• Focal point / Super user for the Onshore Timewriting tool.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
• Considerable experience in an administration role within a technical environment
• Proven ability to work effectively within a team and on own initiative
• Excellent IT skills, in particular MS Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint
• Experience of database management
• Experience of working in an environment within the oil and gas industry
• Knowledge of ORACLE/SAP/other accounting systems
• Excellent communication skills - at all levels
• Good planning and organisational skills with the ability to manage own workload, meet tight deadlines and deal effectively with changing priorities
• Ability to prepare technical reports and documentation
• High level of accuracy with an eye for detail
• Good documentation/information management skills
• Motivated and enthusiastic
• All levels of management and staff
• Regulators e.g. HSE, DECC
• Contractor HSE departments
• Specialist consultants/suppliers