Roles and Responsibilities:
Basic Purpose of the role:
Junior Finance Applications Analyst is expected to work in a customer-facing role to identify business requirements, troubleshoot issues and articulate solutions to the business users. The Primary role is to administer Oracle ebs Finance and ensure the system meets business expectations. The secondary role is to provide basic support for Oracle Procurement.
Key Responsibilities of the role:
· Manage and support Core Finance modules of Oracle eBusiness Suite. (AP/AR/GL/FA/CM/eb. Tax)
· Provide support for other Business Applications integrating with Oracle Finance like JV Accounting, Maximo, esourcing etc.
· Provide support for Oracle Procurement, Approval Mgmt Engine, etc.
· Design enhancements and solutions to meet emerging business requirements in Finance and procurement.
· Create training material and impart training to business users on new and enhanced features Create and maintain documentation using Oracle implementation methodology
· Log and update Service Requests with Oracle Support, test and implement solutions offered
· Conduct regression testing of changes on behalf of Corporate and other busness entities Maintain unified business data and processes like Global Chart of Account, Global Vendor, etc.
· Carry out the day to day administration related to Oracle finance such as (Approval Heirarchy updates, common Lookups, Open and close of ledgers and sub-ledgers, Functional Financial support for Integrated systems such as Maximo, eSourcing, etc.)
Qualifications, Certifications and Experience
Degree in Computer Science or Business Administration
BS. Finance or accounting
Specialist / Technical Certifications.
Oracle Financial certification.
Oracle Technical certification
Relevant Experience Required
· At least 3 years' experience at a similar level in a global organization, administering Oracle EBS Financial modules (AP, AR, GL, FA, Cash Management, eb. TAX)
· Prior basic experience in implementing and managing Oracle SCM modules (P2P, CPA, BPA)
· Experience in administering JVA (Joint Venture Accounting)
· Basic Knowledge of Enterprise Asset Management
· Basic Kowledge of ERP APIs and integrations.
· Prior Experience working in Corporate Finance department
· Experience in Tax implementation and reporting
· AME Workflow development.
· Treasury or Banking domain knowledge
Additional Requirements / Skills
· Good problem solving and analytical skills
· Good Communication Skills
· Good Team player
Team work – Good
Results orientation - Proficient
Taking initiative and problem solving - Proficient
Adaptability and flexibility - Proficient
Customer focus - Good
Interpersonal communication & effectiveness - Proficient
Functional Oracle Finance modules (AP, AR, GL, FA, Cash Management, eb. TAX)
Oracle Procurement, Approval Mgmt Engine, Tax, etc.
TRAX, Quantum administation