ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
BASIC PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
To create and amend Maximo items masters in line with TAQA Bratani process and procedures. Ensuring items masters are available for use by the assets. Responsible for maintaining inventory levels to service our offshore Assets. Responsible for inventory held at Third Parties on TAQA’s behalf.
o Point of contact for all Materials Master Data information
o Maintain a regular dialogue with each asset.
o Act as the Specialist for Materials Master Inventory Data taking ownership of the strategy and ensuring adherence to its key principles
o Ensure stocking levels are fit for purpose and fully utilised
o Support/QC of Bulk Data Cleansing/Cataloguing
o Ad Hoc reporting and QC of the UK catalogue
o Ownership of the Materials Master Data standards
o Wider usage of material contracts, Automation of MRP / Auto-POs
o Maintain the Maximo materials database content (currently 40,000 items)
o Search in Maximo catalogue for existing items to ensure that duplicate items are not added to the database.
o Liaise with Technical Authorities, Offshore personnel and vendors etc as required to ensure that the descriptions are suitable, accurate and meaningful to all key stakeholders.
o Manage returns, in tandem with Warehouse Service provider from platforms
o Monitor customs status of inventories to ensure TAQA Bratani comply with HMRC regulations.
o Manage disposals of scrap and waste ensuring residual value is realised through sale or offsets
o Maintain working relationships with Hubs, operational procurement, supply chain, vendors and platform teams
o Conduct all activities in accordance with TAQA policies, procedures and business ethics
o Ensure that inventory held is consistent with past consumption and criticality, encourage and monitor usage and link inventory with the Assets it is held for via BOM’s
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
• Higher Education
• Demonstrable Capability in Microsoft Excel and Word applications
• Previous experience in similar role
• Proven experience in oil and gas industry
• Technically competent cataloguer
• Good level of influencing and communication skills
• Good level of relationship skills
• Able to work on own initiative and have detailed experience
• Good working knowledge of Maximo
• Experience with other similar ERP systems
• A practical hands on materials control background would be an advantage together with an understanding of oil and gas industry equipment specifications and standards.
• Drilling materials experience would also be a distinct advantage.
• TAQA Supply Chain Operational Procurement
• Engagement is multi-functional across Operations, Maintenance, Well Engineering and Finance
• Warehouse and Offshore Materials staff